Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guess what... I'm back!

Yup, that's right, I'm back! I know I have not been blogging for a REALLY long time, but since this is part of my English syllabus, I guess I have to do this if I want to score well. Alright, a brief overview on what I am going to blog about. Well, basically snippets of my daily life and experiences in school, and stuff of the literature novel to kill a mockingbird!

For those who have yet to read this book, it's about Scout and her brother Jem, who lives in a small American town known as Maycomb, trying to learn and identify the various shapes of evil, such as double-standards, prejudice and discrimination etc, and trying to understand how people behave the way they do. Some of my friends found this book rather boring, but I found it quite interesting,
though I have to admit some parts can be boring.

Be sure to catch some interesting stuff on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment