Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Cousin!

Hey! I'm back! Now I'm going to share with you on the celebration of my cousin birthday.

My cousin's birthday falls on the eve of national day! How cool is that? Celebrating his birthday brought back all the memories we shared together. When we we younger, and when we vistied out grandmother, the two of us together with our brothers would be at the void deck of the block playing soccer! And I still remembered that during those times, our mums would always made sure that they had brought an extra set of clothings for us to change.

However, when we grew up, we grew distant from one another, as we had more work and so the times we saw each other were lessened. But anyway, the time spent there was great. We managed to catch up by playing soccer and game consoles together. How lucky I am to have such a wonderful cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment